I swear, they just keep happening.
Anyway, there’s a bug in Crimson Rafflesia Demo 0.5 which freeze the game at the car scene. To remedy it, try this link instead (http://www.mediafire.com/?hiuz7g39cscgxgv). Thanks and sorry for the trouble!
This demo does not include any new content beyond Demo 2.00, but fixes many major bugs such as:
- You can now access the inventory, equipment etc. menu and save accordingly without breaking the game.
- Your game no longer crashes due to “coles-gate.mp3” not being found.
- Your game no longer crashes due to missing files.
- Demo Ending screen appears at the appropriate moment, instead of having the game loop non-stop.
I just retested the game and realized that there is a major bug – you can’t open your inventory in the latest demo. To fix it, please install this patch by following these instructions:
1) DOWNLOAD PATCH 2.02-d HERE
2) Extract Game.rgssad from the patch folder.
3) Replace the Game.rgssad file from your game folder with the new Game.rgssad
Again, I am sorry for the problems caused. If you run into any more bugs, please do contact me at email@example.com so that I can fix it as soon as possible. Thank you so much, and enjoy your game!
EDIT-b: Replaced the link. The old one leads to an old patch which doesn’t work.
EDIT-c: Replaced link with 2.02-c.
EDIT-d: Hopefully the final patch. Replaced link with 2.02-d. This will hopefully get rid of all missing file errors.
This is Erik Faraday from Crimson Rafflesia:
Cole’s Gate Revampment
I am still wondering whether or not to release a demo 2.0, but since the original demo doesn’t actually cover most of the game’s themes (nor a few of the more major characters), I think maybe I should after all. If you’re interested in beta testing, please comment or drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tumblr Link Fixed
Tumblr link is now fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It’s soyasushi.tumblr.com 🙂