It’s here – only demo 0.5, which cuts pretty early, but I thought it’s the only way I can release something before Christmas, heh, since some wondered if something could be released in December. I’ll release a Demo 1.0 later which cuts at a more appropriate and less… cliffhangery point. I promise. Once I’m done with all the art and programming for that. Meanwhile, hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it!
Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 7 CGs (40+ including variations – yes, I know.)
- Music and background images shamelessly begged and taken from random sources — yes, I know.
- People monologuing at lot–
- Which leads to 8,000+ words–
- I’m sorry. 😛
- I’ll release a longer, better version that doesn’t cut at such a ridiculous place next time. That’s why this is still demo 0.5.
Just for fun, in the actual Demo 1.0 I plan to open a (joke) bonus room where some of the characters can answer questions posted by players. You can also ask me about what the heck is going on in my stupid bored mind when I thought up of this nonsense, so send me any questions (preferably at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of as a comment), and they might be included in the game!
As of 20th of December, 2012:
Replaced the download with a smaller-sized, more attractive download. Only changes are the car background, and the game size.