The new sprite of the other character, Hanyuan, drawn by the amazing Mika Tabuchi, also known as myapple on DeviantArt:
Here’s Clarisse’s new sprite, courtesy of myapple. 🙂
Posted in Minor News, Ribbon of Green, Soyasushi Original Games Tagged art, artist, arts, clarisse, computer, freeware, game, gaming, illustration, ribbon of green, rog, sketch artists, sprite, technology, visual novel, vn
Grab your copy here:
Four modes of play – Story Mode, Easy Mode, Normal Mode, Hard Mode
Some tweaks throughout the demo 1 content, including the introduction
More consistent levelling
Play as Simon, Janelle and Valoria
Meet the final main character
Meet a strange little girl, and a strange young man from across the seas
Some sprite changes
After playing, please do post your thoughts in the
forums. Thank you!
Posted in Astral Transparency: Cole's Gate, Major News, Soyasushi Original Games Tagged art, artist, arts, astral transparency, atcg, cole's gate, computer, entertainment, freeware, game, gaming, illustration, role playing, role-playing game, roleplay, rpg, visual novel, visual novel game male protagonist antagonist hero artwork
This is Erik Faraday from Crimson Rafflesia:
Cole’s Gate Revampment
I am still wondering whether or not to release a demo 2.0, but since the original demo doesn’t actually cover most of the game’s themes (nor a few of the more major characters), I think maybe I should after all. If you’re interested in beta testing, please comment or drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tumblr Link Fixed
Tumblr link is now fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It’s soyasushi.tumblr.com 🙂
I will just post the walkthrough here so as not to clutter up the Cole’s Gate page. 🙂
Play the demo here
– Speak to Vincent, and follow him to Lord Lapurett’s room.
– Speak to the butler.
– Go and talk to Irene again.
– Go to the rooms north.
– Go to the kitchens to bring out breakfast.
– Go to the Back Gardens and speak to Gabriel
– Speak to Irene in the Female Servants’ Room.
– Go to the Male Servants’ Room and speak to Ray.
– Go to the backyard and speak to Gabriel.
– Speak to Ray again, and try to go to the backyard from the back door.
– Bring Simon and Valoria to the Guest Room.
– Go to the kitchen and get Simon some tea. Return to him with the tea.
– Speak to Valoria.
– Go to her room.
– Go to Alben Lapurett’s room.
– Escape from the guards.
– Speak to Irene in the tent.
– Keep going North into the forest.
Aaaaand this is Cole’s Gate with working mouse support, courtesy of Amanda Fitch’s awesome mouse script!
Nope the project isn’t dead. Just quite slow.
Kaison and his friend Solo from
I cannot paint backgrounds.
Posted in Crimson Rafflesia, Minor News, Soyasushi Original Games Tagged art, arts, computer, crimson rafflesia, entertainment, freeware, game, gaming, kaison voltaire, sketch artists, technology, visual novel